Total Pageviews

Friday 4 March 2011

Hide and Seek


My hands are bound to my back, beyond the reach of the blindfold on my eyes,
I have no choice but to follow You thus,
for how can I find You unless I run around, stumble and fall?
Now and then I catch a glimpse of You
through partial revelation caused by a short spell of rough wind;
but You take objection to my regained sight
and tie my eyes with the same veil.
Every revelation is a pride that I know You more.
Every new search takes me to a new path of fame,
the crowd on the path pushing me to deeper nooks and corners!
And there I find You again, to be blindfolded again!
Why cant I reach those depths through my own path of solitude?
Why do You keep me visible to all eyes thus?
You! the sole One who knows that only if I am lost, You are found!

1 comment: